River City Resorts
Cancellation, Deposit & Booking Policies
DISCLAIMER: By completing the fields below to make a reservation you are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to the below Cancellation, Deposit & Booking Policies in its entirety.
ONLY NIGHTLY/WEEKLY RESERVATIONS MAY BE MADE ONLINE VIA OUR WEBSITE.
ANY RESERVATIONS FOR 1 MONTH OR LONGER MUST BE MADE BY CALLING OUR OFFICE AT 830.626.2196.
Monthly reservations have different booking and deposit policies than what’s listed below.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT TERMS:
River City Resorts requires a deposit of $300+ for all reservations.
This “Security Deposit” is due at the time of booking and reflects a $50.00 non-refundable booking fee as well as a $250.00+ fully refundable damage deposit.
(Damage deposit amounts vary per rental property)
Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
Reservations booked within 2 weeks of arrival date require payment in full.
The $250.00+ damage deposit will be credited back 7-10 business days after departure assuming no damages/violations occur.
A fourteen (14) day notice is required for all cancellations or/changes to the reservation.
Cancellations that are made more than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancellation fee OR you may reschedule your dates ONE TIME at the prevailing rate for any available dates within the year with no fee.
Cancellations made within fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date are responsible for payment in full.
*RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH A 3RD PARTY WEBSITE
-HomeAway, AirBNB, Booking.com…etc-
HAVE DIFFERENT POLICIES FOR DEPOSITS/BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS FOUND WHERE THE BOOKING WAS MADE.*
Reservations are not contingent upon the availability or conditions of water recreational facilities including but not limited to the Comal and Guadalupe River, Schlitterbahn, and/or weather conditions. RCR does not refund money for early departures or shorted stays for any reason.
Rain checks will only be issued as a result of an emergency evacuation. Refunds will not be given for incidents out of our control such as rowdy crowds, etc. Nor will they be given for disorderly conduct reported by security.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, RCR reserves the right to move Tenants to an equal or higher priced unit at no extra charge in which the Tenant has the right to cancel the reservation with no penalty or fee.
Tenant agrees they will not exceed the maximum occupancy of people or on property at any given time (which includes day guests). If it is found that the Tenant has violated this policy RCR may charge additional fees or terminate tenancy immediately without refund.
Check-in is at 4:00pm directly to the rental unit. Information such as address, property information, and key codes are delivered most conveniently to your email and are updated in the days leading up to arrival.
All units are equipped with keyless deadbolt entries. Door codes are automatically generated and released via email around 3:45pm on the day of arrival.
Check-out is at 11:00am.
Tenant authorizes RCR to charge the credit card on file $100.00 beginning at 11:30 am.
Tenants that have not checked-out of the unit by 1:30 pm will be charged an additional one-night rate plus tax.
**If the unit is a “turnover” (meaning we have guests checking in the same day/unit) the credit card will be charged a one-nights rate at 11:30am.**
Upon departure Tenant (s) are required to follow RCRs check-out procedure listed below.
– Load & start the dishwasher
– Take all trash to outside receptacles/dumpsters on property.
– Turn the A/C to 75° (summer) or the heater to 68° (winter)
– Turn off all lights
– Close and lock the doors behind you.
-If any furniture or items were moved around or taken from one unit/property to another, please be sure to return them the way you found them.
Failure to so will result in $75.00 deducted from Security Deposit.
A full written inventory and/or videotape has been taken of each property.
RCR will inspect the unit upon your departure.
Excessive cleaning and/or trash removal will result in additional charges either deducted from Security Deposit or charged to the credit card on file.
Tenant agrees to keep the property, furnishings, and appliances clean and in good repair and to pay for any damages tenant or tenant`s invitee(s) may cause.
RCR uses all-white linens and provide BLACK wash clothes for the removal of makeup.
Please be courteous of our property linens so that all of our future guests can enjoy them as well. Any damaged or missing linens (or white towels found ruined from makeup) will be deducted from security deposit or charged to the card on file.
All units are non-smoking.
SMOKING IN THE UNITS IS PROHIBITED.
Smoking is permitted outside on patios or decks as long as all windows and doors are shut so that no smoke enters the rental unit.
We also ask that all Tenants be courteous to their neighbors and do not smoke in areas that allow smoke to bother those that do not smoke.
All cigarette butts must be disposed of properly and placed in outside trash receptacles.
If it is determined that a tenant or guests of the tenant have violated this policy RCR may charge a $300.00 fee immediately to the card on file, and terminate the tenancy without refund.
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
If pets or evidence of pets are discovered in a rental unit, a $300 fee will be charged to the credit card on file, and Tenant may be evicted immediately with damage deposit forfeited.
LOST AND FOUND:
RCR is not responsible for any loss of money, jewelry, valuables of any kind, or any damage incurred to Tenants motor vehicles or their contents. RCR will hold left behind items for two weeks.
After two weeks, left behind items will be donated to charity.
Shipping of items to be returned will be charged directly to the credit card on file, as well as a $25.00 fee deducted from the security deposit.
Unless otherwise instructed, items will be mailed to address on file with the credit card on file via UPS.
Rental of a CONDOMINIUM: Up to TWO parking permits may be issued for the rental of CONDOS and does not always guarantee you a spot on the lot. Tenants are guaranteed 1 designated/marked parking spot with an additional unmarked parking spot available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Rental of a HOME: ONE parking permit may be issued per bedroom (not to exceed four).
*Parking for trailers, boats, jet skis, or over-sized vehicles are prohibited. If any additional unauthorized vehicles are parked on the property, there will be a $50 fine per vehicle and/or the vehicle WILL BE TOWED at the owners expense.
*If your party has more than allotted vehicles, please contact RCR for additional parking locations as public parking locations are sometimes within walking distance to most of our properties.
Designated parking passes with rental/booking information are left in the rental unit per maximum allowance upon arrival.
Wristbands are required at some properties to enhance security and restrict the use of the amenities and grounds to paying Tenants and owners.
Property specific wristbands are left in the rental unit per maximum occupancy upon arrival.
The maximum occupancy for each unit is highly monitored.
RCR has the right to inspect the number of people in rental parties.
Only up to the maximum occupancy may be on the property at any time, including children, babies and day time guests. Any party exceeding the maximum occupancy is subject to eviction without reimbursement of rents and deposits.
RCR complies with all Fair Housing requirements, and will not deny any rentals because of race, color, religion, sex, origin, handicap, or family status.
However, RCR will not rent to any persons under the age of 25.
All reservations must be made by a “Responsible Party” 25 years of age or older who must occupy the property during the entire reservation time with a credit card on file.
All additional guests occupying the property must be 25 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or documented legal guardian.
RCR reserves the right to ID and evict any and all guests that are not in compliance with this regulation.
The “Responsible Party” will be responsible for all charges: including violations, lockout fees, damages caused to the unit, buildings, pool/hot tub, etc.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties are allowed.
These properties are privately owned and RCR management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Every effort is made to keep the equipment and appliances in good working order, however, the operation of all appliances cannot be guaranteed.
A 24-hour emergency cell number is available to report major appliance, plumbing, or air conditioning problems. Authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises during business hours for purposes connected with repair, care, or maintenance of the rental unit.
We will do our best to have any repairs completed quickly; however, NO DISCOUNTS OR REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR EQUIPMENT OR APPLIANCE FAILURE.
Safety and security is the sole responsibility of the Tenant. Owner(s) or its agents assume no responsibility or liability for the safety or security of the Tenants or injury caused by the criminal acts of other persons. If a disturbance should arise during your stay, contact the New Braunfels Police Department at 830-608-2179 or 911.
Tenants should ensure that all doors and windows are locked at all times, and Tenant must immediately notify RCR at 830.626.2196 (office) or 830.481.4612 (maintenance) if any locks become inoperative.
TENANTS SHALL NOT DISTURB, ANNOY, ENDANGER, OR INTERFERE WITH OTHER TENANTS OF THE PROPERTY OR NEIGHBORS. NOR USE THE PREMISES FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSES, NOR VIOLATE ANY LAW OR ORDINANCE, NOR COMMIT WASTE OR NUISANCE UPON THE PREMISES. IT IS FURTHER AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD BETWEEN TENANT AND RIVER CITY RESORTS THAT ANY DISTURBANCES RESULTING IN NEIGHBOR COMPLAINTS OR POLICE ACTION SHALL CAUSE TENANCY TO BE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION FORTHWITH AND ALL MONIES TO BE FORFEITED TO RIVER CITY RESORTS.
The city of New Braunfels and surrounding areas has a noise ordinance of 10pm. All music and loud noise must be turned down by this time. Nudity, profanity, and excessive noise will result in eviction without refund.
Patios, balconies, and entry areas must be kept free from items that could be a hazard. Tenant shall not store any combustible items on-premises (ie, gasoline, lighter fluid, etc.)
By City Ordinance: GRILLS are NOT allowed to be used from patio/balconies of any rental units. This is a fire hazard and Tenant is subject to fine and evection if found using one. Most properties have charcoal grills located on-site for use of Tenants.
INFO:– Please do not turn A/C units below 72º, as this gives the A/C more of a chance to freeze up. If an air conditioner freezes up and Maintenance is called, Tenant will be responsible for the maintenance fee charge of $30.00. (deducted from security deposit or charged to card on file)
– On average, it takes refrigerators 24 hours to reach stable temperature upon initial fill. To ensure that the refrigerator reaches stable temperature within 24 hours, fill with groceries, and limit door openings during the initial 24-hour period. *If the ice in the freezer is not melting, the refrigerator is working properly.*
– Please do not flush any feminine products, grease, etc. down the toilets. Plumbing issues caused by these problems will incur fees deducted from security deposit or charged to card on file.
– Each rental unit is individually owned, and changes in furnishings and bedding are constantly changing. Virtual tours and/or photos may not necessarily reflect the actual furnishings of units.
Be advised that the property you are renting contains inherently dangerous natural conditions associated with the location. You understand and freely agree that you are responsible to inform your entire party and guests that RCR, the owner(s) and their agents accept no responsibility for any accident, injury, or death that occurs on the premises.
Please take extra precautions to protect the safety of your party and children while on the premises.
Property Specific Rules & Regulations:
CAMP WARNECKE ESTATES CONDOMINIUMS:
Trash receptacles are located throughout property. Dumpsters are located on the South end of the property on The Other Place Drive.
ALL TRASH MUST BE HELD INSIDE THE UNIT UNTIL TAKEN TO THE DUMPSTER.
1. All vehicles must have a parking permit or they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
2. No dooly trucks, oversized vehicles, or trailers may be parked on the property.
3. Wristbands must be worn by anyone at the pool or river entrance/exit.
4. No smoking in the clubhouse.
5. No smoking, glass containers, or cooking in the pool area
6. Outside grilling/cooking is permitted on “permanent grills” only.
7. No garbage to be left on the premises – all garbage must be taken to the dumpster.
8. Complex Quiet Hours: Midnight – 7am.
–SWIMMING POOL/HOT TUB – In case of emergency, call 911.
• Pool Hours: 8:30am – 11:00pm
• Warning – No Lifeguard on Duty
• Pool is for owners, tenants, and guests only.
• No glass containers
• No smoking
• Wristbands are required at all times
• Running and unnecessary noise are not permitted in the pool area.
• All person using the pool, do so at their own risk.
• Children should not use the pool without supervision.
• Management/Security reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
• For emergencies, call 911.
• No food or smoking allowed in the pool/hot tub water.
Security Deposits for Short Term Renters fines for disturbances as stated below:
1st Warning by Security – no deduction
2nd Warning by Security – $100 deduction
3rd Warning by Security – $250 deduction and NB Police called
4th Warning by Security – Eviction
EMERGENCY CONTACT: On-Call Patton Management – (830) 302-9906
Hill Country Towing – (830) 904-2166
Comal River Condominium Association, Inc. Rules for Renters
-No more than six (6) occupants to occupy a condominium. Excluding Unit 349 which only allows 4 occupants.
-RENTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ADDITIONAL GUESTS AT THE RIVERSIDE.
-Renters must wear wrist bands at all times when on riverside. No exceptions.
EXCESSIVE NOISE, DISTURBANCE, Etc.
-Occupants shall at all times exercise extreme care to avoid making or permitting to be made loud or objectionable noises, and in using or playing or permitting to be used or played musical instruments, radios, phonographs, television sets, amplifiers and other instruments or devices in such manner as may disturb others at the riverside or occupants of condominiums.
-No unit shall be used or occupied in such manner as to obstruct or interfere with the enjoyment of occupants or other residents of adjoining units
-No other nuisance, vulgarity, either visual, audible or gesture or attire, or immoral or illegal activity be committed or permitted to occur in or on any unit or upon any part of the common elements including the riverside of Comal River Condominium Association.
-Quiet time after 11:00 pm; obviously, you can be on the riverside patios, but be quiet, other guests may be sleeping.
-Please do not congregate or talk on the sidewalks between the buildings after 11:00 pm.
-Security personnel are employed by the Association; they are to be obeyed.
-If there are behavioral problems or excessive noise after 12:00 midnight which interfere with your enjoyment of the property, call the New Braunfels Police.
-The rules for excessive noise / disturbance apply on the riverside at all times.
-Only owners, owner’s families, owner’s guests and renters are allowed at the riverside
-We have more occupants than barbeque / broilers and picnic tables. Be considerate of others. Barbeque pits and picnic tables CANNOT be reserved for the use of any one party.
-OUTDOOR COOKING ONLY IN PROVIDED INSTALLED RIVERSIDE BBQ’s
-No tents or horseshoe games allowed.
-All trash is to be disposed of in the trash cans; place BBQ ashes in the metal cans provided.
-RENTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A PET OR PETS ON THE PREMISES.
-RENTERS have two (2) parking tags, which must be displayed in their vehicles at all times.
-Only ONE COVERED SPACE is provided for each condominium; the second space is uncovered parking which includes the parking spaces off Gilbert Avenue facing the condominiums.
-Renters CANNOT PARK Mobile Homes, RV’s, boat trailers or other trailers on our parking lot or in any one of our parking spaces. These units must be parked legally on the adjacent roadways.
Inverness at New Braunfels House Rules
-Guests and renters are not allowed to bring pets on property.
-No personal barbeque grills or cookers are allowed on premises of multi-family residential properties per city ordinance.
-No fireworks or bonfires are allowed on property per city ordinance.
-Quiet time is 10pm on the deck, grounds and parking lot areas.
-Pool is closed from 11pm to 8am
-All authorized persons will have identifying wristbands while on the grounds below the deck.
-All authorized vehicles will have appropriate vehicle hang tags visible at all times.
-One parking spot is assigned for each unit. One additional parking spot may be available in the center, uncovered lot (first come – first served).
-Swimming is done at individual risk as there are no lifeguards on duty.
-Hallways, corridors, and stair wells shall not be blocked in any manner to include tubes or ice chests per city fire code.
-Be courteous and return luggage carts and shopping carts to the ground floor after each use.
-No objects (such as towels, wet clothing) can be hung from doors, windows or balcony railings that are visible from the exterior of the unit.
-No glass objects are allowed in the pool area or in the river. In case of emergency dial 911.
T Bar M Condominium Association, Inc. POOL AND TENNIS COURT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Adopted by the Board of Managers
1. Pool hours are from 7:00 am to 11:00 p.m.
2. Those 14 and under should be accompanied by a responsible person over 18.
3. Swimsuits should be worn in the pool. Diapers may not be worn in the pool.
4. Pets are NOT allowed in the pool and pool area. This includes the common area immediately adjacent to the pool area.
5. All owners, residents and guests are asked to clean up after themselves before leaving the pool area. Food should not be brought into the pool or left in the adjacent common areas.
6. No glass containers may be used in the pool area or left in adjacent common areas.
7. The pool is intended for recreational use only. Swim competitions and group swim lessons are not allowed.
8. Loud or profane language is prohibited.
9. Clean up Picnic area after use
10. Violators will be asked to leave the area
1. Tennis is the only approved activity for tennis court use.
2. Courts are for recreational use only. For-Profit use is prohibited.
3. Courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If players are waiting for a court to open, the rules of tennis etiquette apply.
4. Use of the courts for tournaments, group clinics, and group practice sessions is not allowed.
5. An owner, resident tenant, or guest may use more than one court but should relinquish the second court if another privileged player wishes to play.
6. Only non-marking tennis shoes are allowed on the court surfaces. Running shoes are not permitted.
7. No food or beverages are allowed on the courts.
8. Loud or profane language is prohibited.
9. All players must wear proper tennis attire. Shirts must be worn at all times.
10. Responsible persons over 18 must attend young children when they use the courts.
11. Violators will be asked to leave the area
T Bar M Condominium Association, Inc. RULES AND REGULATIONS
The T Bar M Condominium Association, Inc., also known as The Villas, requires the following rules and regulations be followed by all owners, their families, and resident tenants.
These rules and regulations may be amended by the Board from time to time.
Parking: Parking is allowed in designated Parking areas.
Parking is not allowed on the grass areas.
Overflow parking is available near the Maintenance shed.
Please obey all posted speed limit signs. Speed limit is 15 mph.
Trailers and RV’s are allowed on a short-term basis only and will not be allowed to be stored on the property.
RV’s must park in the maintenance area and are not allowed in the parking spots near the condos.
T Bar M is patrolled by the New Braunfels Police Dept. and the Sheriff’s Dept.
Grills: Grills are subject to the City of New Braunfels regulations. Grilling is not allowed on balconies or decks. Grills may be moved away from the condos and used. Grills are provided in both the 200’s area and the swimming pool picnic area.
Waterwheel Resort Condominium Pool & Common Area Rules
1. All vehicles must have a parking permit. Vehicles in designated parking spaces must have a permit for the designated space. Vehicles without a parking permit or parked in the incorrect designated space may be ticketed or towed. RCR will issue 2 parking passes, one for a marked spot, another for an unmarked spot and any other vehicles need to be parallel parked on the same side of Mather as the condominium complex.
2. No oversized vehicles or trailers may be parked on the property.
3. Wristbands must be worn by all residents and guests using the common areas including the pools, river access, and grounds. Persons without a wristband will be asked to leave.
4. No smoking, glass containers, or cooking in the pool areas.
5. Outside grilling/cooking is permitted on permanent grills only.
6. All garbage must be taken to the dumpster.
7. Complex quiet hours are 11:00 pm. to 7:00 am. Violating quiet hours may result in fines and/or eviction.
8. Occupancy limits are strictly observed and enforced. Overnight guests exceeding occupancy limits will be asked to leave.
Pool: (Pools/Hot Tubs will be closed on Mondays for cleaning).
1. Pool Hours: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm.
2. Warning – No Lifeguard on Duty. All persons using the pool, do so at their own risk.
3. Pool is for owners, tenants, and guests only.
4. Wristbands are required at all times.
5. No glass containers.
6. No smoking.
7. Running and excessive noise are not permitted in the pool area.
8. Children should not use the pool without supervision.
9. Management/Security reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
For emergencies, call 911.
DISCLAIMER: By completing the fields below to make a reservation you are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to the above River City Resorts Cancellation, Deposit & Booking Policies in its entirety.