RIVER CITY RESORTS TUBE POLICIES
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT TERMS:
RIVER CITY RESORTS requires a deposit of $200+ for all reservations.
This payment is due at the time of booking and reflects a $50.00 non-refundable booking fee and a $150.00+ fully refundable damage deposit. Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
Reservations booked within 2 weeks of arrival date require payment in full.
The $150.00+ damage deposit will be credited back 7-10 business days after departure assuming no damages/violations occur. (Damage deposit amounts vary per rental property)
After deposit, Tenant will receive an emailed Reservation Confirmation as well as RCR’s Rental/Lease Agreement which must be electronically signed and submitted for reservation to be valid. Please E-sign and submit the E-contract immediately as Check-In information will not be released until receipt of Electronic Signature.
Tenants are advised to download the Hospitality by GladtoHaveYou™ App to ensure delivery of all reservation correspondence and information. App is available on iOS & Andriod.
A fourteen (14) day notice is required for all cancellations or/changes to the reservation.
Cancellations that are made more than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $90 cancellation fee OR you may reschedule your dates ONE TIME at the prevailing rate for any available dates within the year with no cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date are responsible for payment in full.
*Monthly reservations require sixty (60) days notice for cancellations at which the full deposit will be forfeited.
Inside sixty (60) days Tenant is responsible for paying the first months rent.*
Reservations are not contingent upon the availability or conditions of water recreational facilities including but not limited to the Comal and Guadalupe River, Schlitterbahn, and/or weather conditions.
RCR does not refund money for early departures or shorted stays for any reason.
Rain checks will only be issued as a result of an emergency evacuation.
Refunds will not be given for incidents out of our control such as rowdy crowds, etc. Nor will they be given for disorderly conduct reported by security.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, RCR reserves the right to move Tenants to an equal or higher priced unit at no extra charge in which the Tenant has the right to cancel the reservation with no penalty or fees.
Tenant must declare at the time of booking the total number of guests (which includes day guests) that will occupy the rental unit at any given time. Tenant agrees they will not exceed the maximum occupancy at any given time. If it is found that the Tenant has violated this policy RCR may charge additional fees or terminate tenancy immediately without refund.
Check-in is at 4:00 pm directly to the rental unit.
Information such as address, property information, and keycodes are delivered most conveniently through our Hospitality by GladToHaveYou App and are updated in the days leading up to arrival.
All units are equipped with keyless keypad entries.
Door codes are automatically generated and released on our Hospitality by GladtoHaveYou™ App on the day of arrival.
Check-out is at 11:00 am.
Tenant authorizes RCR to charge the credit card on file $100.00 beginning at 11:30 am if Tenant has not vacated. Tenants that have not checked-out of the unit by 1:30 pm will be charged an additional one-nights rate plus tax.
**If the unit is a “turnover” (meaning we have guests checking in the same day/unit) the credit card will be charged a one-nights rate at 11:30 am.**
Upon departure Tenant (s) are required to follow RCR’s check-out procedure listed below.
– Load & start the dishwasher
– Take all trash to outside receptacles/dumpsters on property.
– Turn the A/C to 78° (summer) or the heater to 68° (winter)
– Turn off all lights
– Close and lock the doors behind you.
If any furniture or items were moved around or taken from one unit/property to another, please be sure to return them the way you found them. Failure to do so will result in a $75 charge.
A full written inventory and/or videotape has been taken of each property. RCR will inspect the unit upon your departure. Excessive cleaning and/or trash removal will result in additional cleaning charges. Tenant authorizes RCR to subtract from the security deposit and or charge the credit card on file if any damages or missing items are found. Tenant agrees to keep the property, furnishings, and appliances clean and in good repair and to pay for any damages tenant or tenant`s invitee(s) may cause.
RCR uses all-white linens. Please be courteous of our property linens so that all of our future guests can enjoy them as well. Any damaged or missing linens will be charged back to the responsible party.
All units are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside; please dispose of all smoking debris properly in a trash can.
SMOKING IN THE UNITS IS PROHIBITED. Smoking is permitted outside on patios or decks as long as all windows and doors are shut so that no smoke enters the rental unit. We also ask that all Tenants be courteous to their neighbors and do not smoke in areas that allow smoke to bother those that do not smoke. All cigarette butts must be disposed of properly and placed in outside trash receptacles. If it is determined that a tenant or guests of the tenant have violated this policy RCR may charge a $300.00 fee immediately to Tenants, the card on file, and terminate the tenancy without refund.
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED. If pets or evidence of pets are discovered in a rental unit, a $300 fee will be charged to the credit card on file, and Tenant may be evicted immediately with damage deposit forfeited.
Up to TWO parking permits may be issued for the rental of CONDOMINIUMS and does not always guarantee you a spot on the lot. When renting a CONDO, Tenants are guaranteed 1 designated/marked parking spot with an additional unmarked parking spot available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ONE parking permit may be issued per bedroom for the rental of HOMES (not to exceed four).
*Parking for trailers, boats, jet skis, or over-sized vehicles are prohibited. If any additional unauthorized vehicles are parked on the property, there will be a $50 fine per vehicle and/or the vehicle WILL BE TOWED at the owner’s expense.
*If your party has more than allotted vehicles, please contact RCR for additional parking locations as public parking locations are sometimes within walking distance to most of our properties.
Designated parking passes with rental/booking information are left in the rental unit per maximum allowance upon arrival.
Wristbands are required at some properties to enhance security and restrict the use of the amenities and grounds to paying Tenants and owners. At the time of booking Tenant is notified if wristbands are required at the rental property.
Property specific wristbands are left in the rental unit per maximum occupancy upon arrival.
The maximum occupancy for each unit is highly monitored. RCR has the right to inspect the number of people in rental parties. Only up to the maximum occupancy may be on the property per unit. Any party exceeding the maximum occupancy is subject to eviction without reimbursement of rents and deposits.
RCR complies with all Fair Housing requirements, and will not deny any rentals because of race, color, religion, sex, origin, handicap, or family status. However, RCR will not rent to any persons under the age of 25. All reservations must be made by a “Responsible Party” 25 years of age or older who must occupy the property during the entire reservation time. All additional guests occupying the property must be 25 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or documented legal guardian. RCR reserves the right to ID and evict any and all guests that are not in compliance with this regulation.
The “Responsible Party” will be responsible for all charges: including violations, lockout fees, damages caused to the unit, buildings, pool/hot tub, etc. No bachelor/bachelorette parties are allowed.
These properties are privately owned and RCR management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Every effort is made to keep the equipment and appliances in good working order, however, the operation of all appliances cannot be guaranteed. A 24-hour emergency cell number is available to report major appliance, plumbing, or air conditioning problems. Authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises during business hours for purposes connected with repair, care, or maintenance of the rental unit. We will do our best to have any repairs completed quickly; however, NO DISCOUNTS OR REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR EQUIPMENT OR APPLIANCE FAILURE.
Safety and security is the sole responsibility of the Tenant. Owner(s) or its agents assume no responsibility or liability for the safety or security of the Tenants or injury caused by the criminal acts of other persons. If a disturbance should arise during your stay, contact the New Braunfels Police Department at 830-608-2179 or 911.
Tenants should ensure that all doors and windows are locked at all times, and Tenant must immediately notify RCR at 830-626-2196 or 830-481-4612 (Maintenance) if any locks become inoperative.
TENANTS SHALL NOT DISTURB, ANNOY, ENDANGER, OR INTERFERE WITH OTHER TENANTS OF THE PROPERTY OR NEIGHBORS. NOR USE THE PREMISES FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSES, NOR VIOLATE ANY LAW OR ORDINANCE, NOR COMMIT WASTE OR NUISANCE UPON THE PREMISES. IT IS FURTHER AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD BETWEEN TENANT AND RIVER CITY RESORTS THAT ANY DISTURBANCES RESULTING IN NEIGHBOR COMPLAINTS OR POLICE ACTION SHALL CAUSE TENANCY TO BE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION FORTHWITH AND ALL MONIES TO BE FORFEITED TO RIVER CITY RESORTS.
The city of New Braunfels and surrounding areas has a noise ordinance of 10 pm.
All music and loud noise must be turned down by this time.
Nudity, profanity, and excessive noise will result in eviction without refund.
Patios, balconies, and entry areas must be kept free from items that could be a hazard. Tenant shall not store any combustible items on-premises (IE, gasoline, lighter fluid, etc.)
By City Ordinance: GRILLS are NOT allowed to be used from patio/balconies of any rental units. This is a fire hazard and Tenant is subject to fine and eviction if found using one. Most properties have charcoal grills located on-site for use of Tenants.
LOST AND FOUND:
RCR is not responsible for any loss of money, jewelry, valuables of any kind, or any damage incurred to Tenant’s motor vehicles or their contents. RCR will hold left behind items for two weeks. After two weeks, left behind items will be donated to charity.
Shipping of items to be returned will be charged to the credit card on file, as well as a $25.00 fee deducted from the security deposit. Unless otherwise instructed, items will be mailed to address on file via UPS.
– Please do not turn A/C units below 72º, as this gives the A/C more of a chance to freeze up. If an air conditioner freezes up and Maintenance is called, Tenant will be responsible for the maintenance fee charge.
– On average, it takes refrigerators 24 hours to reach stable temperature upon initial fill. To ensure that the refrigerator reaches stable temperature within 24 hours, fill with groceries, and limit door openings during the initial 24-hour period.
If the ice in the freezer is not melting, the refrigerator is working properly.
– Please do not flush any feminine products, grease, etc. down the toilets. Plumbing issues caused by these problems will be charged back to the Tenant.
– Each rental unit is individually owned, and changes in furnishings and bedding are taken place constantly. Virtual tours and/or photos may not necessarily reflect the actual furnishings of units.
As a courtesy to our staying Guests, RCR offers free Regular Tube use at Tenants’ discretion.
If a plastic bottom is requested to be added to the bottomless tube, there is a fee of $10/tube bottom attachment and will be charged to the card on file.
Guests checking-in and staying with us Monday – Thursday may pick up tubes FOR FREE AFTER 5pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at the River City Resorts Warehouse, located at…
1229 Industrial, Suite J2
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Please call the office with the number of tubes you would like, and we will let you know what time to meet us!
Tubes will be fully inflated at pick up and must be returned to the warehouse on your departure date fully inflated.
Please call the office the morning of your departure so we have someone at the warehouse to check-back in your tubes. Any tubes left in the unit on departure date will incur a $10/pick-up fee/per tube, charged to the card on file. Returning of damaged or flattened River Tubes will result in a $30 charge per tube.
For Guests that Pick-up/Drop-Off Tubes…
Tubes must be returned upon check-out to the RCR Warehouse.
Tubes must be checked back in by an RCR employee and signed off to avoid penalty fees.
In the event you leave your tube in the unit there will be a $10 pick-up fee/per tube withheld from the security deposit and/or charged to the credit card on file.
Guests checking-in and staying with us Friday – Saturday have the option to pick-up/drop-off tubes for free OR have tubes delivered to the unit for $5/tube.
FREE TUBE PICK UP:
Guests may pick up tubes FOR FREE, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at the
River City Resorts Warehouse
1229 Industrial, Suite J2
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Please call the office with the number of tubes you would like, and we will let you know what time to meet us!
Tubes will be fully inflated at pick up and must be returned back to the warehouse fully inflated.
Guests that decide to have tubes delivered must request delivery 48hours prior to their check-in date to give RCR enough notice to have the tubes inflated and delivered to the proper unit.
A delivery fee of $5.00/tube and/or $10/tube bottom will be billed to the card on file.
Requested River Tubes will be left INSIDE OF RENTAL UNIT.
Returning of damaged or flattened River Tubes will result in a $30 charge per tube.
Be advised that the property you are renting contains inherently dangerous natural conditions associated with the location. By initialing below, you understand and freely agree that you are responsible to inform your entire party and guests that RCR, the owner(s) and their agents accept no responsibility for any accident, injury, or death that occurs on the premises. Please take extra precautions to protect the safety of your party and children while on the premises.
River City Resorts, Inc. Tube Use Waiver
Participants Voluntary Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
TENANT BOOKING THIS RESERVATION ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR GUEST OF TENANT AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYBODY USING RCR’s TUBES ARE AGREEING TO THE POLICIES BELOW:
In exchange for being allowed to use the tubes available from River City Resorts, Inc. and to participate in any way in the activity of river tubing and its related events, I the undersigned, for myself and my successors or assigns, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- I can swim, and I am physically and mentally capable of participating in this activity.
2. River City Resorts, Inc. does not own, control, alter or maintain the river or the surrounding areas including the Private property along the river, located at the take out.
3. The use of the equipment owned by River City Resorts, Inc., and the activity of river tubing and its related events is inherently hazardous. By way of example, and not limitation, these hazards include: wet or uneven surfaces, slips, trips, falls, collisions with or entrapment in rocks or trees both above and below the water, equipment failure, vehicle accidents, encounters with wildlife, and weather conditions.
4. The risk of injury from these hazards, both known and unknown, as well as from the use of the equipment, the transportation provided, and the use of the river and its surrounding areas is significant. Including but not limited to; cuts, lacerations, bruises, sprains, strains, dislocations, broken bones, head injuries, drowning, permanent paralysis, or death.
5. I have familiarized myself with the conditions of the river, including its sides and the surrounding areas, and the weather conditions/forecast for the duration of my use of the equipment and my involvement in the activity.
6. I knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, related to the use of the equipment or the activity of river tubing and its related events; even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for myself while using the equipment or while participating in the activity of river tubing and its related events.
7. I willingly agree to comply with all written and verbal terms, conditions, warnings, restrictions, and directions given by River City Resorts, Inc. or others for the use of the equipment and the activity of river tubing and its related events.
8. If I incur any injuries while using the equipment or participating, I will immediately notify a River City Resorts, Inc. representative, and seek any necessary medical attention at my own expense.
9. I, for myself and on behalf of my guests, successors, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, hold harmless, and promise not to sue River City Resorts, Inc., its officers, officials, servants, volunteers, agents and or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, promoters, property owners or lessors, public entities, and any other individual that is connected in any manner with the rental of the equipment, the transportation, or the activity and its related events, from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any injury, disability, or death I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. I agree that should I or my successors or assigns assert a claim as a result of my use of the equipment or participation in the activity of river tubing and its related events, the claiming party shall be liable for the expenses, including legal fees, incurred by the releases. The claim shall be submitted to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, and not by way of civil lawsuit filed in either the state or federal courts. Three arbitrators, including one neutral shall be utilized.
11. Every term and provision of this contract is intended to be severable in whole or in part. If any of them are found to be unenforceable or invalid, that shall not affect the other terms and provisions, which shall remain binding and enforceable on me, my successors and assigns.
MINORS USING TUBES
In the event that minors use River City Resorts, Inc. issued tubes.
I, a responsible adult, certify that I am over the age of 18, and will not hold River City Resorts, Inc. accountable for any of the minors participating in the activity of river tubing and its related events. As the signee of this contract, I and or the parents or legal guardian assume responsibility for any minors that are in attendance and absolve River City Resorts, Inc. of accountability for minors. I certify that any minors properly fit into the equipment, that they are able to use it properly, and they are capable of participating in the activity of river tubing and its related events. I agree that as the signee, I assume responsibility and agree that the terms of the contract above shall likewise bind me, my child, my heirs and legal representatives. I hereby release and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless River City Resorts, Inc., its officers, officials, servants, volunteers, agents and or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, promoters, property owners or lessors, public entities, and any other individual that is connected in any manner with the rental of the equipment, the transportation, or the activity and its related events from every claim and any liability arising out of the minor’s in question use of the equipment or participation in the activity of river tubing and its related events. I further promise not to sue the entities referenced above on my behalf or on behalf of the minors in question.
I have read carefully through this Agreement and I fully understand its meaning and intent of policies and rules. I understand that I am giving up substantial rights for myself and the minors in question, for the privilege of allowing the minors to use the equipment and to participate in the activity of river tubing and its related events.
Please note: Important correspondence regarding your reservation will be sent to you via our Hospitality by GladtoHaveYou™ App. Please be sure to download and check it regularly!
****This is River City Resorts rental agreement that must be fully read and submitted to book a reservation. This can be completely filled out and submitted by the online booking process. The contract will be sent via email over adobe sign / GladtoHaveYou™****