Landa Park is full of fun and exciting attractions that everybody can enjoy. Enjoy activities like paddle boating, hiking, fishing, mini-golf, and so much more! Everybody in your group will find something they like, and you can make a whole afternoon out of it. If it’s a hot, steamy day, perhaps you’d like to spend some time out on the lake, or if you’re a big hiker itching to test out the new gear you saved money on thanks to a site like Raise (https://www.raise.com/coupons/bass-pro-shops) especially for this trip, enjoy the beautiful trails that weave throughout the park. It’s impossible to not have fun when you visit Landa Park in New Braunfels.
What to Do at Landa Park in New Braunfels
This park is the perfect place to spend an afternoon with friends, family, or your significant other! From 6:00 a.m. until midnight, come and enjoy all that Landa Park in New Braunfels has to offer. With 51-acres to explore, you can spend the entire day in the park under the sun or the shade of giant oak trees. To learn more about what activities you can do at Landa Park, read below!
- Mini-golf: The newly renovated 18-hole miniature golf course at Landa Park features new greens, tricks and hole signage, improved landscaping, and a new entryway pergola. Get competitive and have a blast playing this course!
- Miniature train: The miniature train at Landa Park is a fun and unique way to explore the 51-acres that create the park. It’s perfect for everyone – individuals, groups, company picnics, and more.
- Hiking Trails: There are plenty of beautiful trails that will allow you to explore the park, and you’ll get a great workout in! Enjoy beautiful views for photo ops and work up a little bit of a sweat on these awesome hiking trails.
- Paddle boating: Though paddle boating is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, it will be an enjoyable experience when it opens back up again! See the beautiful Comal Springs and Landa Lake, and jump in if it gets too hot. Call 830-221-4350 for more information about re-opening.
- Arboretum: Explore this gorgeous preservation of trees and beautiful nature that lies within the park. The walking trail through the arboretum is just over a mile long, and you’ll see over 60 species of trees along the way!
The Best New Braunfels Vacation Rentals: River City Resorts
We are located just six minutes away from your fun afternoon at Landa Park in New Braunfels! After your exciting afternoon, head back to your luxurious vacation rental at River City Resorts to relax before an amazing dinner and night out on the town. We have an array of beautiful condos and homes that your group will love! We are located close to all of the things you’ll want to do in New Braunfels, which is just one of the many reasons visitors from all over choose to stay with us. To book one of our luxury rentals, visit us online.